Unfortunately, based on tomorrow’s forecast we are POSTPONING our Sunday, Feb 2nd USPSA match until next Sunday, Feb 9th. Hopefully, the weather next weekend will be better. Please keep your fingers crossed!
Those of you that have registered and squadded with Practiscore will stay squadded and we will update the system to reflect the new date and squadding will continue to be available next week.
Please watch our website for updates.