2016 ARKANSAS STATE IDPA CHAMPIONSHIP
* CASA is hosting the Arkansas State IDPA Championship on April 16, 2016
* Mark your calendar and plan to attend the only Tier 4 match in Arkansas
* All competitors will earn 3 Nationals match points
* 12 stages of fire requiring approximately 180 rounds
* Open to 200 competitors
* Lunch included with entry
BLADE-TECH is the official match sponsor and will provide lots of their products for winners of random drawings. Several other firearm related firms have agreed to be stage sponsors.
A match of this size requires a large number of well qualified staff. Chief Safety Officers and Certified Safety Officers are needed. If you meet the qualifications of Rule 2.2 of the Match Administration Handbook and would like to serve on the staff, please apply to the Match Director, Mike Plato, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entry form and waiver can be found on the CASA web site, www.casarange.com. Match hotel information will be posted on the web site as well. We are considering offering match shirts and will make a final decision soon. If you would be interested in a match shirt, let Mike know.
EASE YOUR INCOME TAX FRUSTRATION BY SHOOTING SOME GREAT STAGES