Hello Steel Shooters!
To make up for last month’s rain cancellation, we will be having a double-match-day.
CASA will be having our monthly Steel Challenge match AND a make-up match on Saturday, March 10th @ 9 am and 1 pm.
Please note earlier start time due to double match even though Daylight Saving Time has not begun.
- BOTH matches will be classifiers
- First Match Sign-in: 8:15 am – 8:45 am, please arrive by 8:30 am – Start Time: 9 am
- Second Match Sign-in: 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm, please arrive by 12:30 pm Start Time: 1 pm
- Match fee $10/match or $15 for both – adult first gun and $5 for additional gun, $5 – youth
- 5 stages each match with a minimum of 125 rounds, please bring plenty of ammunition
- Setup/Breakdown assistance is greatly appreciated.
- Bring your own lunch. Drinks will be provided.
- Morning Match Practiscore Registration – https://practiscore.com/casa-steel-challenge-mar-2018/register
- Afternoon Match Practiscore Registration – https://practiscore.com/casa-steel-challenge-feb-make-up-2018/register
Please remember, if you’re a first time shooter at CASA please come early and let the sign-in crew know so we can do a safety walk-through with you.
Also, you will need know your gun division which mirrors USPSA divisions. If you’re not sure of your division, we’ll help you figure it out at sign-in.
Open – Limited – Production – Single Stack – Iron Sight Revolver – Optic Sight Revolver – Carry Optics – Pistol Caliber Carbine Iron/Open – Rimfire Pistol Iron/Open – Rimfire Rifle Iron/Open
Join the CASA Steel Challenge Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434921823379698/