Hello Steel Shooters!
CASA will be having our monthly Steel Challenge Evening match Thursday, May 24th @ 6:00 pm
- Sign-in: 5:15 pm – 5:45 pm, please arrive by 5:30 pm
- Shooters Briefing: 5:50 pm
- Start Time: 6:00 pm
- Match fee $10 – adult, $5 – youth
- There will be 4 stages and a minimum of 99 rounds, please bring plenty of ammunition
- You may pre-register at https://practiscore.com/casa-steel-challenge-may-2017-thursday-evening/register
Note: If you’re a first time shooter at CASA, please come early and let the sign-in crew know so we can do a safety walk-through with you.
Also, you will need know your gun division which mirrors USPSA divisions. If you’re not sure of your division, we’ll help you figure it out at sign-in.
Open – Limited – Production – Single Stack – Iron Sight Revolver – Optical Sight Revolver – Carry Optics – Pistol Caliber Carbine Iron/Open – Rimfire Pistol Iron/Open – Rimfire Rifle Iron/Open
Due to the popularity of the event and to allow as many people as possible to participate, shooters will be limited to one division/gun.
Hope to see you at the range!
CASA Steel Challenge Evening Match Coordinator